||Friends of WHO JAPAN、Public interest incorporated association
||The year of 1965
||The purpose of this Corporation is to disseminate the spirit of the World Health Organization (WHO) Charter, cooperate in achieving the objectives of the projects (activities), and contribute to the promotion of the health of the people of Japan and other countries.
- Holding of Health Seminars and Journals to promote the spirit of the WHO Charter and awareness-raising activities such as public relations
- Consignment, commission, and grant of health-related research and recommendation based on research results
- Communication with companies, organizations, and individuals who make social contributions related to health in Japan and overseas as well as liaison, coordination and cooperation
- Contribution of fund-raising activities and revenues to contribute to projects of WHO and support activities such as cooperation
- Project for human resource development, including development and support of human resources that contribute to the improvement of health in Japan and overseas
||Friends of WHO JAPAN
5F, The OSAKA Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bldg.
2-8 Honmachibashi, Chuo-ku, OSAKA 540-0029, Japan